1. Description for toner chip Canon LBP8610 printer
|Product Code||Color||Yield||Region||Compatible printer||PCB head|
2. What is the toner chip printer?
– Toner chip printer is an indispensable component for toner cartridge of printers.
– Toner chips also called as chip printer, chip counter printer …
– Toner chip of printers function to calculate toner powder coverage (usually 5%), the amount of toner powder remaining in the cartridge from which the calculate number of prints limited of toner cartridge.
3. Phenomenon printer toner chip expires
– Printer does not prints.
– The LEDs status red light on or orange light on
– On the windows status of computer appear message: Install toner cartridge, toner cartridge end of life, Toner low, Cartridge error, Toner error, Toner empty, toner life end, replace new cart, toner exhausted, …
4. How to fix toner chip Canon LBP8610 expires
The printer toner chip expires synonymous with the the toner powder in cartridge near empty. Three ways to overcome toner chip Canon LBP8610 expires:
– Replace new genuine toner cartridge Canon LBP8610. The cost is very high but print quality standards.
– Replace new toner chip Canon LBP8610 and toner refill Canon LBP8610. The cost is still high
– Toner refill Canon LBP8610 printer and reset(firmware fix) Canon LBP8610 printer. Low cost but not any the printer can also be reset.
– Reset toner chip Canon LBP8610 and toner refill Canon LBP8610. Low cost
5. Toner chip Canon LBP8610 resetter
Reset toner chip Canon LBP8610 is a form of clear counter the number of printed page also called are: reset chip Canon LBP8610, clear chip Canon LBP8610, reset counter Canon LBP8610 …
Unismart box is a printer toner chip resetter. Unismart can reset counter for most of toner chip of manufacturers: Epson, OKI, Xerox, Samsung, Hp, Canon, Dell, Lexmark …Unismart system is designed to offer a complete solution for writing, resetting, testing various chips with the combination of Unismart Box and Unismart chips. Unismart devices include: Unismart box, reset head, power adapter, Data wire(flat cable), flat writer.
Reset head is used for data transmission between Unismart Box and Unismart chips standard. There are 20 types of reset heads (can be more) designed according to different chip shape, which can be used for operation on all chip models that current Unismart system supports. Please choose the right test head in accordance with the PCB code.
6. How to reset toner chip Canon LBP8610 by Unismart devices
How to reset toner chip Canon LBP8610 by Unismart
To reset toner chip Canon LBP8610 by Unismart devices, you perform the following steps:
– Connect data wire to Unismart Box
– At the other head, connect to PCB head corresponding with toner chip Canon LBP8610.
– Select the Unismart code on the Unismart devices
– Press the button on the test head
– Wait for moment, LCD monitors of Unismart box show on OK then reset toner chip of Canon LBP8610 processing is finished.